131g dark chocolate (3/4 cup)
262g white chocolate (1-1/2 cup)
142g butter, melted (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
3 eggs, large
0.75g salt (1/8 tsp)
200g sugar (1 cup)
5g vanilla (1 tsp)
267g all purpose flour (1 1/2 cups + 3 tbsp)
1. Combine dark chocolate and 1 cup (175g) of white chocolate and set aside as inclusions.
2. In a microwave, melt the remaining 1/2 cup (87g) white chocolate with the butter in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir between each interval.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, combine eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla. Whisk on high speed for 6-8 minutes.
4. Stir melted chocolate into to egg mixture.
5. Add sifted flour with salt and mix thoroughly until combined.
6. Fold in the white and dark chocolate inclusions.
7. Transfer brownie mixture evenly into a prepared 8″ x 8″ pan.
8. Bake at 300F (148C) for 30 minutes on convection, rotating the pan after 15 minutes or until the center of the brownie reaches 158F (70C).