Ispahan Pate de Fruit (Recipe Adapted from Chef Migoya)
160g Sugar (1)
360g Raspberry Puree
320g Sugar (2)
40g Lychee syrup
20g Rose water
85g Glucose powder
6.3g Citric Acid (l)
1. Whisk together the pectin and sugar (1).
2. Place the pectin/sugar mixture in a pot and whisk in raspberry puree, lychee syrup and rose water.
3. Combine sugar (2) and glucose powder in separate bowl.
4. Bring mixture to a boil.
5. Add sugar/ glucose mixture and bring mixture to 107˚C/255˚F
6. Remove from heat and stir in citric acid.
7. Pour into a prepared frame of 9″ x 9″.
8. Let it set overnight without wrapping.
9. Cut and toss in sugar.